- Introduction to PM for Managers –Click here to listen to an overview of the process. In just 25 minutes, you will explore tools and resources to support you, learn how to keep the process simple, and review top tips for writing effective goals and professional development plans for your staff. (Managers only)
- PM Overview – Watch this 10 minute video for an interactive overview of the process at GW.
- Self-assessment – Learn how to write an effective self assessment to have a voice in the PM process.
- Goal-setting – In about 8 minutes, learn the top tips for setting effective goals.
- Approving performance reviews – If you are a next level approver, watch this 3 minute interview to learn about your role and responsibilities, then use this checklist to help guide you when evaluating reviews.
<< Back to Performance Management Main Page